There are two types of Pmp: Mild and Intense.
PMP, thanks to the action of the active principles, let you successfully treating chronoaged and photoaged skin.
The exfoliating action performed by acidic pool is completed by the powerful lenitive and moisturizing activity of the other actives, promoting tissutal regeneration, cellular turnover, structural proteins’ turnover and restoring the ideal physiological condition of the skin. Moreover, PMP is coadjuvant to reduce cutaneous fine imperfections like enlarged pores, scarring results (acne, varicella,...), fine lines and hyperchromic spots.
- Cutaneous revitalization of face, neck, dècolletè, hands and body.
- Attenuation of skin discolouration.
- Oily, impure and 7inely imperfect skin (enlarged pores, 7ine lines, scarring results).
- Active acne
- Accurately clean the area to be treated before applying the product and remove make-up if present.
- With a syringe of a needle 19 G, pierce the rubber stopper and prelate from the bottle the necessary product. Remove the needle and distribute the content on the area of interest. Massage with nitrile gloves until complete absorption, wait 3-5 minutes and rinse thoroughly with fresh water.
- Apply sun protecting cream SPF 50 for the 7irst 48 hours after the treatment, don’t expose to sun or tanning lights, avoid hard training and extreme weather conditions.
- A full protocol is a session every 1-2 weeks for a total of 4-6 sessions, depending on doctor’s opinion and aim to achieve.
- Use 1,5 – 2 mL of product for each of the following part: face, neck, decolletè, hands. For body areas 1 mL every 10 cm x 10 cm (100 cm2).